Where did the year go? It's been two months since I posted and I hardly noticed!
Well now it's the end of year I thought I set you up with all you need to:
Create you very own yearbook!
A yearbook is a way for each student to remember classmates, what they looked like and what interested them in that year of school. Traditionally yearbooks are presented to graduating students but in EFL classes, you can create them for the students who have just taken or are going to take exams and are going on to the next level or going to leave.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- All comments made must be positive.
- All comments must be in English.
- Use your best handwriting.
- Use a mobile phone/school camera to take photos and print them up (or get students to bring their own).
WHAT TO WRITE:
- Write your name.
- Write a short auto biography.
- Write three adjectives that describe you.
- Write what you hope to achieve next.
- Ask your teacher to write something.
- Ask your classmate(s) to write something.
When you have gathered all the completed pages copy them back-to-back and staple them together with a cover of your own design or using the template I have below.
Make enough copies so all the students can have one each and one for you and the school owner. If finances are an issue, you can reduce the copy size so that each page is A5, or make monochrome copies. Alternatively, scan them all into a computer and email them or make a PDF available through your school site or only to those who have the link.